Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JamesG

cryptocurrency exchange market

6 posts in this topic

Hi! I'm looking for a good cryptocurrency exchange market, can anyone recommend me one?

Hello all.

A new thriving CoinDeal stock exchange has recently been opened. For now, it has the possibility to trade BTC, BCC, ETH, LTC, DASH. Of course, this is related to the fact that the stock market has just been created. Therefore, they introduced the possibility of voting on what will be introduced next currencies. Only people with a verified account can vote, so that everyone can cast only one vote for a given cryptocurrency. So every person trading on CoinDeal will have the opportunity to choose.
An affiliate program has also been introduced, where if you invite your friends to trade on Coindeal, you will receive 20% of their trading fees as a recommendation.
For first users for the first three months, the reward will be increased to 50%.
I think that many people should be interested in CoinDeal, that's why I'm posting this post here. You can register on it from my recommended link https://coindeal.com/ref/BAD and as soon as your account has been verified, in the appropriate tab you will see your referral link that you can send to your friends and you will take his commission.

I encourage you to register and for more information, please visit https://coindeal.com/ref/BAD

Edited by Johnny

Thanks for this comment Johnny. I am registered there and I am content :) 

Their 24/7 support and possibility of voting which currency will be implemented to CoinDeal there - this is what convinced me to register there.

Hello again! It`s time for a little update. For those months I`ve been testing some exchanges. Here you got my results :) the most popular platforms are becoming worse and worse.. I guess they are making room for new platforms. And of course, it`s important to be aware and keep in mind that most of new platforms may prove just usual scam or something that will be closed sooner than it looks.