Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cazkys

[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

66 posts in this topic

mWOoYZ7.png

WEBSITE |  REDDIT |  DISCORD |  TWITTER |  FACEBOOK |  TELEGRAM |  EXPLORER |  SOURCE 

Welcome to LABH Coin!  

b5C2jLG.png

LabH is a primarily Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt algorithm. 
With a high fixed annual percentage rate of returns (APR) in the PoS system for LabH and superblocks at fixed intervals. 
Anyone can take advantage of this high return investment platform!

PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LabH blockchain network.
With PoS you don't have to deal with the high operating costs and issues commonly faced with PoW systems (Miners). 

LabH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself! 
You can send LTC or BTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange! 
(This feature is only available for LTC -> LABH and BTC -> LABH)

The LabH team is composed of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. 
We aim to create an open, helpful and transparent community of investors, using Discord as our community hub.

toAK6K7.png

w3mfGnt.png

GrHAVF8.png

PecbMAE.png

ScNWCKy.png

Please join our Discord server.
Discord will be used for information about LabH. 

All announcements, information, bounties, competitions and more will be held on our Discord server. Don't miss out! Join now to keep informed!

Click the Discord image below to join. 

8o86dkR.png

pylZmMq.png

February 2018 
Team Formation -    COMPLETED   
               Name of coin internal vote -   COMPLETED  
               Logo design -   COMPLETED  
               Bounty scheme planning - COMPLETED  

March 2018 
Wallet development -   COMPLETED  
               In wallet LABH Sale! Feature development -   COMPLETED  
               Website development -   COMPLETED  

April 2018
 Release of Windows, Linux and Mac wallets - COMPLETED  
               Announcement page -   COMPLETED  
               Discord server setup -   COMPLETED  
               Social network pages (Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Reddit) - COMPLETED  
               Website release -   COMPLETED  

Q2 2018
 Bounties -   FINISHED  
               Official staking pool launch -   COMPLETED  
               Marketing activities (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram) -   COMPLETED  
               Airdrops  -   COMPLETED  
               Referral program on each social channel starting from discord -   COMPLETED  
               Crypto-Bridge exchange listing -   COMPLETED  
               Coin Exchange listing  -  APPLIED  

Q3 2018               
Cryptopia exchange listing -   PENDING  
               Indian oriented exchange listing -   PENDING  
               CoinMarketCap listing -   APPLIED  
               New marketing campaign to get more investors -    STARTED  

Q4 2018               
2019 Roadmap release 

yta6aMv.png

Click on the links below to get the LABH wallet for your operating system

TEfeleO.png
 tl8RwVi.png
 IHywn5u.png

Vt7DJZk.png

Click the image below to see the LABH block explorer

efPdR5I.png

Pn9j1xC.png

LABH is providing an in-house staking pool! 

LABH own in-house shared staking pool offers you the following benefits:
POS Reward time is shorter when you stake together in our pool.
The compound weight of pool coins results in higher rewards than solo staking in your wallet.
No restriction on a number of coins that can be submitted to the pool.
Benefits all coin staking holders.
Especially beneficial for smaller stake sizes who will also benefit from pool weight, as opposed to solo staking.

MAXIMAL benefit for any stake SIZE, you get your percentage share of 24-hour Shared Pool stake based on your compounding balance.

RobH#4670 will be running the official LABH staking pool on our Discord server. More details to follow on Discord.

ZERO deposit FEE
ZERO withdrawal FEE
ZERO transactional and admin FEE

QWPOW6l.png

AIRDROPS  

*Please join our Discord server to take part in the LABH Airdrops. Airdrops will be held in the #airdrop channel on the official LABH Discord server*

EXCHANGES  
USI5XeV.png

I think this project has a great future! Good luck to all and profit!

LABH is a primarily Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that uses the Crypt algorithm, with a high fixed annual percentage rate of returns (APR) in the PoS system

I am interested on this plan. I'll wait for this to look what is going to happen!
 Good luck guys!

Hi,team I am delighted with Your project,as your LABH logo its just sexo, It as strong team built and it as unique feature ....

and I think that in future the coin will be in 1st place in the crypto bridge, happy being with this Team :P

I want to choose solo staking to do this what are basic needs i have?

1 minute ago, 111RONY said:

I want to choose solo staking to do this what are basic needs i have?

If you want choose solo staking you must need power full system and 24/7 run your system, 24/7network facility..

How can we get more coins either from staking are staking pool if we want to stake more coins means how much coins I required to stake?

Hey, LABH coin has much more than I mentioned.

It is a platform that offers to all genesis equal mined coins over a great time period of 15 years. I have never heard that someone can offer something like this.

Transactions will be at a high rate of speed. I guess many users will be happy to spend only 30 seconds for a transaction. It is a great sign I think.

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

The team of this plan is very experienced I think,
Now when i look at them on the website.

Edited by sparthan

My system as shutdown and now it's not getting on and my current LABH wallet in this system I have few
coins in it. Is there any option to open same wallet in another system ?

3 minutes ago, FERRY said:

My system as shutdown and now it's not getting on and my current LABH wallet in this system I have few
coins in it. Is there any option to open same wallet in another system ?

Yes you can open same wallet in another system and you should have Discord Id for that.

Let's give the LABH coin team a chance to prove themselves that they have a good project.

Also, give chance to LABH coin  a chance to prove herself that is, blogger, etc but also she can be good in block chain and crypto currency.

This project is not about LABH itself, but the service that they can create with the support of many investors and people....

Team are very active in the promotion and business updates.
The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome.
The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to focus on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so
It make the plan more impressive and different from others.

I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with projects like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the ICO idea starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs. Wanna know this...

Hey guys.
It is a great business with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android. Do you have any iOS app already?

how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?

1 minute ago, FERRY said:

how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?

Min maturity: 12 hours,, Max maturity: 2 days

Is there any significance of blind signature, and how it is useful?

LABH coin could resolve all of them? I mean problems of other cryptocurrencies. Maybe I am too sceptic but I want to know what will happen next. I don’t like predictions.

It seems too ambitious for me. I know that cryptocurrencies are a nice solution for international trading but it is long-termed process and the coin needs to be really stable to become a global cryptocurrency. LABHcoin is interesting but I have doubts.

LABHcoin can be a nice mover for international trade between different countries. It is an easy and simple way to provide financial freedom for fast transactions. I have great expectations about this coin. It can be a nice solution for business.

Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that is much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this project!

PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LabH blockchain network.
With PoS you don't have to deal with the high operating costs and issues commonly faced with PoW systems (Miners).

LabH is a primarily Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt algorithm. 
With a high fixed annual percentage rate of returns (APR) in the PoS system for LabH and superblocks at fixed intervals. 

All announcements, information, bounties, competitions and more will be held on our Discord server. Don't miss out! Join now to keep informed !

join discord server ......

labh coin website has made so wonderful features and very easy to download the wallet.

LABH is a primarily Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scypt algorithm, with a high fixed annual percentage rate of returns (APR) in the PoS system for LABH and superblocks at fixed intervals.

Hello every one 

I just read about the coin it is really good but u have to make some change other than this it is really good 

Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this 
And i wish them all the best ☺☺
I am happy to part of this

Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I've become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the business also…

Obviously, The Price Determines only the on supply and demand of the coin for example if there is a demand for LABH coins, the price increases and when demand falls, Respectively the price also falls..

Decided to check LABH out because I love POS coins! The ability to buy LABH is directly from the wallet is really intriguing! I can't wait to see how this project progresses..

Stop sell for a low price!

We need to ressurect LABH coin!

We will do this by selling at high price.

Let's think and reflect. If we continue to sell at low prices, it will die.

From my experience for the past many weeks with LABH , both the masternode and normal staking were very stable, consistently delivering the    rewards into the wallet. The masternode setup also was very straight forward, among the easiest in my opinion. I will continue supporting LABH  coin, and hope the development team (and the support from users) can make the turnaround. All the best..

This Pos seems to be a lot of support and interest, but I find it not enough to succeed, do you see that? How do you promote this coin? I think promotion and marketing content needs to be improved, it needs more convincing so people can see the benefits of it. I seriously tell you, look at your stats in the wallet and on the pool they steal our coins, go away from there, bsod.pw honest pool, raise there the speed and the blocks will go even faster. Do not believe they will deceive you like me, these cheaters with umine. and Nobody control the market. there are some people buy and sell labh coin, do market transaction. That's make the price can rise up or down anytime. I sure it can rise up again but it takes time....

Do we really need to go over this again, its obvious there's a myriad of reasons why LABH is boss in here, most importantly of all is that it is the first ever crypto, the more reason why others are alternatives(altcoins) to it, It has a higher price/value than all other cryptos, safer transactions,suitable for both long and short term investments,anonymity,far more popular & widely accepted and endorsed that any other cryptocurrency in this system LABH is definitely king, and it's gonna remain so for as long as this network exists.

I would like to say to the protection of the project that the network of miners is really close to ideal, so the number of seconds in blocks can be calculated purely theoretically... The excellent image of LABH coin cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense and managed with reasonable care and interest, It is about the safest investment in the world. The project is particularly interesting in that it provides for its development to the point where it becomes complex. Just look at the future Project with an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. Especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and bounty hunter. Hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck

Right from the start of LABH coin is a Good project upcoming in market compare to other Coins, which has beautiful features,website is design by the Development team are very good, They keep active of the LABH Coin page always high. Exchange market of the LABH coin also keep active all the time. It will beat the other coins in near.. Investing is not a big task but choosing a good one is creativity Investing in normal projects will never bring any returns but investing in good projects will make its investor satisfy in every step of the project I think this  project will deserve this A global network of computers uses blockchain technology to jointly manage the database that records and transactions. That is managed by its network, and not any one central authority. Decentralization means the network operates on a user-to-user (or peer-to-peer) basis

This is a great business, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this business?

In staking pool  once we added our coins to stake means there is no necessity to keep running our system 24/7
and after adding our coins  can off your internet...

I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

Great project and good application with good usability. There is a huge potential that you perfectly reveal with each update.

Guys no need to panic if your wallet is not Sync!!
when the coins are getting matured and that moment wallet gets out of sync or shut down…….no need to panic we just need to restart the wallet and wait until it is synchronized. It may just take time and it will continue from where it was stopped.