Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cazkys

[ANN] [Scrypt]LABH COIN-Unique HIGH POS Coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]

66 posts in this topic

LABH coin has good value in market, and the best thing for every project, that is a lot of the growth depends on the seriousness with which the team backing works and how motivated the team is, here are so many people who wants to make a name and seriously work toward making a value add on to the system, LABH is the best example for this kind of projects.

modify_inline.gif

On 10/3/2018 at 2:30 PM, cryptogabbar said:

LABH is very good project !! i know about this now

Edited by cryptogabbar

Hi Everyone, it’s not too late don't miss the chance on a Project LABH which has high proof of staking with awesome APR which gives 10000% for super blocks and fixed APR of 1000% for non-super blocks
 LABH community is having a huge family to support its part of various forums, Discord and also it is also listed in CRYPTO BRIDGE which is one of the most trustable and unique exchange for crypto world

add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool
just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address ,after that immediately confirm ur deposite through deposite bot 
 u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command secction

LABH is POS (proof of stake)
That means that you dont mine it ...
You need to stake it in order to earn More coins
That means you buy/invest in LABH
And you put it on a local wallet and you then slowly earn it. the more you have it the more you earn....

I have noticed a lot of businesss incentivize people for reviews. 
An amazing review would be if one of the beta testers or someone from the community who had managed to try out the app was able to make a short presentation video. 
It would boost confidence in the plan definitely...

This coin is doing well in the cryptobridge, and ur coin as its own way of success
And I have hope that the coin value will increase in future bcoz the coin has a strong team..

I strongly believe that block chain can and will create an enabling environment very good for transaction and exchanging goods and services all over the world without being cheated or short changed, a save space for business.

The coin is very volatile. This is good for trading! I'm fine on it getting a profit. Soon the listing to a new stock exchanges and we will see price x 10 , I think to the moon continued !!!!!!

This is the right time for us to profit more by buying altcoins that we believed to skyrocket for future because I'm quite sure that crypto values will increase and the market will recover from this huge dips. Just try to pick the coin that will have great performance , i think LABH coin is really good pick for the investments

add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool
just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address ,after that immediately confirm ur deposite through deposite bot 
 u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command secction

Great idea, will get very wide project in the modern realities of today's world, certainly, is promising and worthy of attention!
This is a very strong project and very hard working for this project community.
I thought this project is great and could go far.
Great one apporchunity for us with this project.

the main benefit of blockchain is that no one can alter the transactions in the ledger ,
even no one can hack it has if it is secured by mathematical analogs  and the transactions can be seen by any one in the world
it shows how genuine it is...

LABH coin is worth investing, you can earn a huge profit by investing on it. Many altcoins nowadays has a potential to give us a huge profit in future like this coin has a excellent development in their project in past months.

I am sure that LABH coin will become the most powerful financial system. Blockchain as a technology is an amazing invention that allows to solve thousands of problems in all sectors of the economy.this coin is not just an innovation it is a revolution..

where a lot of work is done and where the dev team is very active.
Therefore, there is a great chance for LABH coin to be in the very top of the strongest coins.
The only thing that needs to be done now is HOLD for some days.