Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LexMonka

My first experience

3 posts in this topic

My dad is very tightly engaged in investing in various projects. For several years, he achieved that the passive income that he receives from investments exceeded his earnings at his main job. Now hes planning to start traveling around the world and he wants me to take over his works when I graduate from university.

aalablogo.png

My studies are related to the IT-sphere, so the most interesting investment direction for me is cryptocurrency. Ive already have a bad experience in investing in cloud mining (was tricked by an advert). After that my dad realized that I need to be taught and he invited me to visit one of the investment forums in the field of cryptocurrency, that was held in our city.

There I realized that the most profitable thing now is investing in large projects, that occupy a large weight as a percentage of the world's capacity. Ive chosen a project Mining Now http://miningnow.online/en/blog, that a lot of people spoke about at the forum (especially competitors with envy). They have more than 1% of the world's capacity. Plus, they signed a memorandum with a huge company RUSAL. This will further increase that volume. Of course, this will have a positive influence investments. Though Havent lost on it. If dad didnt take me with him to the forum, I wouldnt know what to do.

Impressive! I just watching some guides about cloud mining and this is one of few projects on this forum thich interesting me. I just read their blog and, after few guides, can say what 3% is a normally for grow up with project. Ill invest in it 100%!

Yeah, this is a domain where you definitely need to study a lot to comprehend how it works and having the right team to work with. I wish you Goodluck and who knows, maybe you will retire in 20 years!