Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malkolme

Oldness in cryptocurrency funds is an earnest of failure

2 posts in this topic

My parents and I have recently discussed that the longer the project is on the market, the more stable it is. I completely disagree with them. Now there`re many examples where new players look much more reliable than "old and proven" ones. Have decided to explain to them my point by the cryptocurrency example. Let`s have a look, e.g., at a project that`s been existing for several years. The older it is, the higher the you risk to lose your investment. No stable project will be able to ensure revenue growth if the market starts to fall.

In such situations, you need to look at new players, such as MiningNow - http://miningnow.online/. The project guarantees that even with the fall of the market, you can get tokens at the rate of the moment purchased them. In addition, the organizers guarantee a monthly income of 3%. This isn`t the fake thousand that old and "stable" players promise, this is real 245% per annum.

You’re absolutely right. We should pay attention at the new and promising crypto tokens – not for the old ones (which is not worthy of it!)

For instance I’m interested in MGO token now. The company that is providing this crypto (MobileGo) has started cooperating with Xsolla, payment systems. It means soon rising of price, I think. I hope my investments in MGO will be compensated in the near future